I’ve been doing an experiment. And it’s working.
- Evolution has done a pretty good job thus far, don’t you think?!
- There are approximately 20,000 nerve endings in the foreskin alone, protecting 100,000’s of nerves below
- A dry, unsheathed knob suffers from Keratinization, a hardening of the skin
- Wet skin makes for a more sensitive and sensual experience of sex
- Sex is important, from an evolutionary standpoint
- This is a surgical procedure, not a ritual, right of passage or “treatment”
- I don’t blame my parents
- Doctors need more holistic education
- Loss of feeling and sensitivity equates to a loss of connection with yourself and partner(s)
- Pleasure is healing and allows the parasympathetic system to relax and repair, therefore restricting pleasure is unHEALthy
- Experiencing pleasure is a universal right
- Not an easily reversible surgery
- It is not the choice of the human being changed, therefore an abuse of human rights
- The religious context of cleanliness is long gone, we have daily showers now… evolve already!
- It’s better looking… yeah, I quite like the look of mine, but that is partly cultural norming and media brainwashing… cut or not, your dicks’ no Monet or Renoir.
- That this is a “normal” procedure… it is not. It is part of our bodies that is surgical removed without choice
- That we’ll forget the pain, we’re too young to remember. Take a look, it scars the skin and this informs brain pathways… you don’t forget it, you just don’t remember it.
- Jewish Tradition
- Dr Kelloggs brought it into American culture (he also tried to make Female Circumcision popular… )
- Plenty more info to follow… but enough WHYS… and onto the HOWS.
- STOP doing it to others, NO HARMING other men
- RESTORE it, basically stretch it back over many months (9-16) and make fresh new skin in the process
- SOFTEN it, get it wet and resensitise it by protecting and moisturising the head
- PROTECT it, cover the head to prevent further hardening of the tissue
And this is where I will get detailed about my experiment.
THE BASIC EXPERIMENT
IF I maintain a clean, moisture rich environment for my glans over a 2 week period
THEN I will soften the skin and regain an amount of sensitivity, enough to feel the difference. I can then protect this skin.
- Mix up a batch of moisturiser or buy commercially available
- Organic ingredients, as in it needs to be good enough to eat!
- Coconut butter (organic, cold pressed) is a good place to start but possibly too liquid
- A thick lotion of Vitamin E, Magnesium, Cocao butter, Shea Nut, Jojoba, Rose Hip is what I used
- Generally moisturise the head
- Using a good quality condom (like Zero or Skyn, as others will decay)
- Place a good teaspoon of lotion in the tip of the condom
- Slip on condom
- Wear during the day, adjust as necessary
- Throw away at night (warning, you can try at night but cut the tension out to prevent strangulation!)
- Observe changes and protect from rubbing or harsh scratching
- After 2 weeks, I had a visibly softer glans
- In jeans, walking around without underpants, it would feel irritable and itchy on the glans (not like it did before)
- Sensitivity increased when touched
- Slightly difficult to maintain position of condom during the day, especially toilet trips
- Coconut liquid was probably to “wet” and cause skin to get too soft, lotion was better
- No harm caused, lots to gain!
UPDATE – 2 Weeks
2 weeks of softening is working, well.
This arrived, http://manhood.mb.ca/ to cover up during the day without moisturiser.
And after a short trial it is a great addition with good ease of use and feeling.
Report back soon.
UPDATE – 3 MONTHS
Certainly works. Wearing daily.
Sensitivity has increased DRAMATICALLY. Highly recommend.