Yes, spiking yourself into a great night sleep. And more.
I’ve been resting in bed on over 1000 spikes for 20mins before sleep, and it’s great.
- Create a pitch-black room
- Start winding down and dimming lights at least two hours before bed
- Caffeine is not a sleep aid – stop drinking it by 2pm
- Go to bed by 10:30pm
- Don’t do aggressive exercise within 2 hours of bedtime
- A little raw honey 30 minutes before bed
The Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat is a tool that helps you fall asleep faster, feel more refreshed, and improve overall energy levels. It’s about the size of a pillowcase and can be rolled up for storage or travel.
A few minutes of lying on the mat stimulates acupressure points up and down your back to ease your body into a deep relaxation response.