I currently live by these:
OPEN into everything – EVERYTHING.
Life is a habit – Do the same thing every morning, experiment and build upon that…
Your mind is in your body – If you need an answer, dance, then get still, listen and the answer will arrive.
Everything is a MIRROR – You, your partner… a tree. Nature that you perceive, is a mirror for you.
Healthily helping others is the only thing to do with your life. But it MUST start with you.
What you resist, persists – This one is a bugger, because it is true.
How you do anything, is how you do everything – Try that next time you’re shopping at the supermarket.
It’s all a STORY – we’ve learnt and picked up a lot of patterns, but they are just that and can be released.
From your greatest pain, comes your greatest gifts. Give the world what you want most.
The rest I periodically call upon when my subconscious remembers them:
- Death is to be made a friend, an experience of death can show you what is truly important (hypothesis)
- Say thank you to everything, even criticism
- Every so often I remember we are standing on a planet moving rapidly through the universe and just let go
- “Worrying is like praying for something you don’t want” – no idea who said it, but sure does make sense
- You either live in a world of fear and lack OR love and gratitude
- Your focus is your reality (or will soon become it)
- You learn more by doing and failing, than thinking and never making mistakes