No matter who you are, it is my experience that your human nature is moving towards:
STILLNESS – KNOWING ITSELF
DANCING – CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
UNITY – MERGING BACK INTO NATURE
Meditation is a sacred ritual
As well as a natural moment to moment way to experience life.
The collection of thinking on this site explores different aspects of being a ___________ man. Implementing meditation, YOUR way.
I strongly believe that you require a foundation practice of stillness in order to then dance and unite with the nature around you.
Meditation is stillness.
A daily meditation practice provides:
- Healing opportunity for the parasympathetic systems
- Strengthening the whole mind (not just your brain) to filter and react to incoming sensory data
- Builds a map of your being in order to better understand what you have to experience this life with and through
- Feel more, expands your spectrum of pleasure (and pain)
- Starts to allow you to access the wisdom contained within your being, your body and then you can MOVE FROM THERE.
MEDITATION IS AN EFFORTLESS ART.
How you get still is up to you… I passionately believe that in order to evolve, we need to better understand ourselves before we can interact and love the world around us.
Read on and make up your own mind.
MEDITATION IS A MIRROR.
If your are courageous enough to get still, you will see your life reflected in your thinking, actions and deeds. You become aware of your resistance to situations and patterns that have been writing the story of your life.
But you also realise that it is all a story, one that you can rewrite if you wish.